Returns & Cancellations
If you are returning merchandise within 30 days from the date of receipt, and the item has not been installed, modified and is complete, you may return all or part of the order to receive a full refund for the original purchase price of the product. Original shipping, return shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. If you are returning merchandise after 31 days, a 15-30% restock fee will apply and store credit will be issued for the balance.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- A Return Goods Authorization must accompany all returns.
- All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials in order to avoid a restock fee.
- Labor, installation, surcharges or any other applicable fees from the original purchase are non-refundable.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Returns for merchandise received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply.
- Any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value. We do not support attempts to profit on pro-rate adjustments or price fluctuations.
- We are not responsible for any consequential damage to vehicles.
Non Returnable Items
- Tires and wheels that have been mounted and or installed.
- Opened electrical items such as computers, Unichips, programmers, wiring kits, etc.
- Custom made floor mats, dash covers, seat covers, car covers or any item that has been monogrammed.
- Closeout or Clearance items.
- Snow Chains.
- Any item that has been custom painted.
- Custom mechanical products.
- Special ordered items.